Skip to main content

Featured post

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

Going to the X Factor UK Auditions In August 2014

Photo credit: Denise Larkin (Victoria in London)




I emailed the X Factor UK website and asked for tickets to get into one of their audition shows, so that I could write about it. Today, they contacted me saying they are giving me six tickets!



This means I am going to try to hopefully meet Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole, Louis Walsh and Mel B who will be the judges for the 2nd August 2014 auditions. I would love to get a few minutes with them or even just with Simon Cowell, so that I can include something about the judges in my article when I write it. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I just want a few minutes with any of them if possible, so I have contacted them about it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maid Covering Emotional Abuse and Alcoholic Issues

Maid is a Netflix tv show with a difference as fans watch with relatable experience. Photo from Rotten Tomatoes

The Most Popular Romance Movies You Should See

I really love watching romantic movies , so for all those romantics out there, I have compiled a list of movies that I have enjoyed in the past. Here they are...

The Affair - A Binge-worthy TV Show

If you’re looking for a binge-worthy tv show to immerse yourself into then watch The Affair.

Cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. See details